About Virginia Head Start
Become a VAHSA Member
Membership is open to anyone -- Head Start Programs, staff, colleagues, parents, grandparents, community supporters. If you believe and support our mission, we encourage you to join!
Benefits of Membership
Becoming a member of the Virginia Head Start Association brings many benefits to Virginia programs:
- Professional development initiatives, conferences, round tables and a network of support resources.
- Representation to policymakers in the legislative and executive branches.
- A dynamic web site, www.headstartva.org.
- Advocacy information, e-mail list serv, resources and policy analysis.
- Collaborative partnerships with professional organizations in Virginia and Region III.
Together, we can increase public awareness of Head Start and expand access to resources for children and families in need of comprehensive services in Virginia.
2010 program membership dues are $4.50 per enrolled child per year. Individual memberships are $50 per year.